New UPS CampusShip users can now enroll by giving certain personal information to the Company or Location Administrators. They will save your privileged information to the system and help you create your account. You will have the freedom to update or modify your personal information as you want after your account is created.
To log in to your UPSers account you need to have the correct login credentials that will help you. Fill in your User ID and password to log in to your UPSers account. You will get your login details from the management. Your User ID is the Employee ID and you will get a preset password that management will give you.
If you wish to make changes to your profile then follow these steps.
- On the online portal search for My Settings.
- You will find it at the top corner of the page.
- Go to ‘Edit My Profile’.
- Make the changes.
- After you are done click on ‘Update’.
- Before submitting make sure that all the fields have the correct information.
- After done, click on ‘Submit’.
- If any error occurs, then a popup will let you know.
In case you want to change your password or having difficulty logging in because you forgot your password then here are the steps you can reset or recover your password.
- On the ‘My Settings’ Page look to ‘Change Password’.
- Keep a new password and confirm after setting.
- Click on ‘Update’ to change the password.
- On the login page of the UPS portal, find the ‘Forgot Password’ beside the password field.
- Fill in your User ID and email address.
- Click on ‘Submit’.
- You will receive a password reset link.
- Keep a new password and save changes.
If you are a UPS employee, you might wanna check out our comprehensive UPSers Login Guide.